Section II. – Information Collection Policies
- Types of Information We Collect. We consider such Personally Identifiable Information sensitive in nature. You will need to submit Personal Information to access the Website and use Services. We collect Personally Identifiable Information when users: create an account for our Services, or otherwise use the Website; subscribe to our newsletter or other email correspondence; participate in feedback forms and questionnaires; or, receive customer or technical support. Personal Information is collected only for lawful internal purposes to support the functioning of our Services.
2.3 Personally Identifiable Information. Our definition of “Personally Identifiable Information” includes any information that can be used to identify and contact an individual such as name, email address, screen name, mailing address, phone number, card information, and purchase history that may be used to specifically identify or contact you. As a general policy, we do not automatically collect or store your personally identifiable information when you visit our Website alone, aside from the information used to create, verify, and protect your account. In order to use our Services, however, we may request, allow, or otherwise provide you an opportunity to submit your personally identifiable information in connection with an application, feature, program, promotion, purchase, or some other aspect of our Services. Whether or not you provide this information is your choice; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in the particular activity, realize a benefit we may offer, or gain access to certain content on our Services.
- Non-Personal Information. Our definition of “non-personal information” is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. Our Website, Services, and third-party service providers, may obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. Our Website, Services, and third-party service providers, may also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Website. In addition to any personally identifiable information or other information that you choose to provide to us on the Website, or through our Services, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies, now and hereafter devised, that automatically collect certain website usage information whenever you visit or interact with our Services. This information may include browser type, operating system, the page served, the time, the source of the request, the preceding page view, and other similar information. We may use this usage information for a variety of purposes, including to enhance or otherwise improve our Services. In addition, we may also collect your IP address or some other unique identifier for the particular device you use to access the Internet, as applicable (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Computer, and we may identify you or your device by its Device Identifier. When analyzed, usage information helps us determine how our Services are used, such as what types of visitors arrive at the Website, what type of content is most popular, what type of content you may find most relevant and what type of visitors are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising. We may associate your Device Identifier or website usage information with the personally identifiable information you provide, but we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information. Website usage information may be collected using various methods, such as the following:
- Web Beacons. “Web Beacons” means the small graphic images or other web programming code called (also known as “1x1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) that may be included in our web pages and e-mail messages. Web Beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web page or e-mail can act as a Web Beacon. Web Beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the Website, to monitor how users navigate the Website, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Cookies. “Cookies” means the data file(s) placed on a Computer when it is used to visit the Website. Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, tracking user preferences and web pages visited while using the Website. You may be able to remove, reject and/or disable some types of cookies using your browser’s preferences or other programs. Some features of the Website may not function properly or may operate slowly if you disable, delete, or refuse to accept Cookies. Some of the Cookies we use may be “Flash” Cookies. A Flash Cookie is a data file placed on a Computer via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your Computer. While they are harmless, depending on your browser, these Cookies may not be deleted when your Cookies are deleted or disabled and, in some instances, they may cause your cookies to reappear in your browser. Please check your browser to determine where these types of Cookies are stored and how they may be deleted or disabled.
- Mobile Device Identifiers. “Mobile Device Identifiers” means certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we or our third-party service providers may receive such device information if you access our Services through mobile devices.
- Embedded Scripts. “Embedded Script” means the programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with our Sites and Apps such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Computer or Mobile Device from our web server or a third-party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Website, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We will utilize other Third-Party service providers (“Other Service Provider(s)”). By using the Website, and our Services, you hereby consent and authorize us to delegate the authorizations and share the information you provide to us with Other Service Provider(s) to the extent required to provide the services to you. Other Service Provider(s) will be utilized at our discretion. Our services currently use the following Other Service Providers: Woo Commerce, Elavon, UPS. Our websites, products, Services may contain links to other third-party websites, products, and services. We may also use or offer products or services from third-parties − for example, a third‑party smart phone app or operating system. Information collected by third-parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third-parties.
- Third-Party Applications and Links. Third-party applications may be available via the Website or our Services. The owners of these applications may collect personally identifiable information from you and may have their own policies and practices. These Third-parties may have their own terms of service, privacy policies or other policies and ask you to agree to the same. Our Services may link to or contain links to other third-party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products referenced on our Website and banner advertisements. We are not responsible for how third-parties, or their applications, use your personally identifiable information, or if you select their links or use their applications.
2.10 E-mail Communications. If you send us an e-mail with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personally identifiable information, such as passwords, social security numbers or bank account information, to us by e-mail. Further, we may send you e-mail under the following circumstances: (a) if you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves e-mail communications; (b) if it relates to purchases you have made with us (e.g., service updates, customer support, etc.); (c) if we are sending you information about our other services; (d) if you consented to being contacted by e-mail for a particular purpose; (e) if you send us an e-mail, post information on the Website or otherwise submit information to us electronically, we may e-mail you to follow-up or otherwise communicate with you with respect thereto; (f) to provide you legal notices or notices with respect to your use of our Services or (g) to otherwise facilitate a transaction between us. In certain instances, we may provide you with tools on the Website that will allow you to set your preferences for receiving e-mail communications from us; that is, agree to some communications but not others. You may “opt out” of receiving future commercial e-mail communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link or following the other instructions included at the bottom of most e-mails we send, provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional e-mails such as customer service communications.
2.11 Transfer of Assets. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity, though we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your preferences are followed.
2.12 Other. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to notices and counter-notices pursuant to our DMCA notice and takedown policy and procedures and/or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Service’s users or the general public.
2.13 Children and Parental Rights. Our Services are not directed at anyone under the age of 21. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) and believe they have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, and wish to learn the nature of this information or request its deletion, please contact us at email@example.com. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof. An additional description of the specific types of information collected from a child under the age of thirteen (13) will be provided to the parent or guardian of that child upon the parent or guardian’s request. Upon a parent’s request, we will also prohibit a child from continuing to use our app or services.
2.14 Security Measures. We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your “Personally Identifiable Information” (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
2.16 Location and Asset Transfer. The Website is operated in the United States and intended for users located in the United State. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using this Website or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer and processing of your information in the United States.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes only your email, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
- Information collected via Technology
To activate the Service you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than your email address. To use the Service thereafter, you do not need to submit further Personal Information. However, in an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
- Information you provide us by registering for an account
- HOW WE -- -- USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE -- -- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. CONTACT US