All notices from and or to Think Twice LLC, and any requests, tenders, demands, and other communications hereunder shall be sent electronically by email, to Think Twice LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org, and shall be deemed to have been delivered four (4) hours after transmission.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of Think Twice LLC.
Copyright © 2019 Think Twice LLC. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2018 Think Twice LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Think Twice LLC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Think Twice LLC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Think Twice, LLC
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Services: Welcome to the DUIPrevention.org (“Website”). Our Website is only for use by individuals over the age of 21. We work to empower business and individuals to get smart on DUI prevention through education and technology.
- Company/Provider: THINK TWICE, LLC, a Washington State limited liability company with its principal place of business at 1800 MILL CREEK RD, MILL CREEK, WA 98012, is the owner and Provider of these Services. The Company is also referenced as “us” or “we” or “our” within this Notice.
- Submitted Item: Any post, sound recording, composition, photograph, image, GIF, video, “favorites” list, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, notes, and other information, content or material, or other item that you or your agents disclose, email, fax, offer, text, or post to the Website, or disclose to us through Services provided to you, is referred herein as a “Submitted Item.”
- Third-Party Posted Information. We do not endorse, verify or guarantee the validity of any material or information posted through our Services by other parties.
2.3 Assumption of Risk and Disclaimers. By using our Service or Website, you understand that no blood alcohol monitoring device can be completely accurate, as blood alcohol content (“BAC”) can continue to rise long after consuming alcohol. Therefore, our products will never provide a complete assurance or guarantee that an individual’s BAC will be at a safe, legal, or an anticipated level during the future operation of a vehicle. You should never rely solely on results from a breathalyzer test when deciding whether to drive a vehicle or engage in high risk activity. You understand and agree that the Think Twice “DUI Test” are educational in nature and designed to help you understand the risks of alcohol consumption at the moment the test is taken. You understand and agree that our products are not administered or evidentiary tests, and are not admissible in any legal proceeding including civil or criminal matters, including but not limited to DUI, DWI, OUI, BWI, criminal negligence or any other alcohol-related accident. You understand and agree that the consumption of any amount of alcohol can negatively impact and impair your ability to drive safely, regardless of the BAC test results. You hereby release Us, and our officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, contractors, partners, advertisers, and sponsors from any and all claims and liability relating to or arising from your use or reliance on the BAC results provided by any of the Units. We do not verify the accuracy of, endorse or guarantee the ownership, originality, or validity of any material or information provided to you or posted by other parties through our Services. All content provided by us, or obtained from a Linked Site, are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THIS WEBSITE, OUR SERVER(S), THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, OR YOUR DEVICES ARE, OR WILL REMAIN, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. The information, software, products and descriptions of services provided through our Services, our Website, or a Linked Site (defined below), may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we specifically disclaim any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. We do not warrant or represent that any content is complete or up-to-date.
2.4 Limitation on Liability. You agree that the we, and our affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use our Services or a Linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Website, or a Linked Site, even if we are made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. We cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website. Also, to the extent allowable by law, neither we, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, recording, displaying, or delivering our Services is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, our Services, or that of any other party using your account. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the Website, using our Services, or your downloading or streaming any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT ABOVE THE AMOUNTS YOU ACTUALLY PAID TO US WITHIN THE PRECEDING SIX (6) MONTHS.
2.5 License Granted to Us. By offering Submitted Items through our Website, and Services, either online or offline, whether or not solicited by us, you hereby grant to us, an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, display, publicly perform, promote, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute for sale, make derivative works of, sublicense, and otherwise exploit your Submitted Items and all copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights therein, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed (including but not limited to print, film, or electronic storage devices). You hereby represent and warrant (A) you have all necessary right, power, and authority to grant the license set forth herein to your Submitted Item, and (B) your Submitted Item does not violate, misappropriate, or infringe any copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third-party. You will take, at our expense, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by us to effect, perfect, and confirm the license granted to us to your Submitted Item as set forth herein. The publication, distribution, performance, creation of derivatives, use or exploitation, whether for sale or otherwise, of any Submitted Items is at our sole discretion and we are under no obligation of any kind. If your Submitted Item is displayed, performed, published, distributed, or used, we may include your name, likeness, photo or biographical information in conjunction with such publication, posting, or use. By submitting, disclosing, offering, or otherwise providing, a Submitted Item, you hereby grant us a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to use your name, likeness, photograph, or other biological information in connection with our exploitation of the Submitted Item.
2.9 Third-Party Providers. We use third-party service providers. By making use of some or all of our Website, or Services, you hereby consent and authorize us to delegate the authorizations and share the information you provide to us with our Third-Party Service Provider(s) to the extent required to provide the Services to you. We reserve the right to change our third-party providers at our sole discretion. By using our Services, you agree to abide by the terms of service and privacy policies of our current Other Service Providers, which can be found at the following addresses: www.elvaon.com, www.woocommerce.com, www.ups.com.
2.10 Linked Content. Our Services may provide links to other sites by allowing you to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into our Website via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). We have no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a Linked Site. The fact that we have provided you a link to a site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and we urge you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a Linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through our Services, or obtained from a Linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content
2.11 No Endorsement. We provide mentors only as a service to you, and make no reorientation or warranties as to a mentor’s qualifications, or fitness for your particular needs. We do not endorse and are not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Website or Services, by any other party, or a Linked Site. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Website or a Linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a Linked Site, unless required by law.
2.12 Removal of Content. We reserve the right to remove without notice any content, Submitted Item, post or submission to our Website, or through our Services, that does not comply with our Community Standards, which can be found at: www.duiprevention.org/termsofservice. By using our Services, you agree to comply with these Community Standards, and as they may be amended from time to time, and your failure to do so may result in the deletion of your account and the permanent prohibition from future use of our Website and Services.
2.15 Content Removal Requests- (DMCA). If you are the owner of a valid Copyright and seek to have content removed from our Services or Site, Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), please send us the following information to the contact information below.
- Content Removal Address:
- Service Provider: [NAME OF COMPANY]
- Name of Agent Designated to Receive: [AGENT NAME]
- Mailing Address [ADDRESS]
- Telephone Number of Designated Agent: [PHONE]
- E-Mail Address: [EMAIL ADDRESS]
- Content Removal Notice Information. Please provide a description of the content you would like to us remove, identifying any copyrighted material you claimed to have been infringed. Be sure to include a statement sworn under the penalty of perjury that you have the good-faith belief that this content is infringing, along with sufficient information demonstrating your ownership of the content, or your authorization to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Also include its location on our Website, such as URL address, and your contact information.
- Notice of Infringement. We may give notice of a claim of copyright infringement to our users by means of a general notice on the Website, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s address in our records. We may, within its sole discretion, terminate authorization of users of its Services who are repeat infringers.
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Think Twice LLC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Think Twice LLC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Think Twice LLC and its subsidiaries.
Think Twice LLC ships merchandise internationally. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to UPS shipping carrier. Our merchandise shall be shipped before the fifteenth (15th) day of each month during the term. Estimated shipping delivery time frame is one week (seven days) following receipt of order. Seller will arrange for delivery through a carrier chosen by Seller, the costs of which shall be F.O.B. Origin Freight Prepaid. Risk of loss to the Units, regardless of the cause, will shift to Buyer once the Units have been shipped by Seller.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Think Twice LLC is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
Think Twice LLC charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped. If you have a reseller certificate, please send a copy of your reseller agreement and your business name, address and phone number to email@example.com
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Think Twice LLC makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or it’s Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
Think Twice LLC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Think Twice LLC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Think Twice LLC.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Think Twice LLC is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Think Twice LLC.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Think Twice LLC, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Think Twice LLC tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
WARRANTY & REPAIR INFORMATION FOR ELECTRONIC BREATHALYZERS
THE ELECTRONIC BREATHALYZERS OFFERED BY THINK TWICE, INC. ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST ALL MANUFACTURING DEFECTS AND EQUIPMENT -- -- USED, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE SENSOR FOR A PERIOD OF 12 MONTHS FOLLOWING THE DATE OF PURCHASE. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR INSTRUCTION MANUAL OR TO OUR WEB SITE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR DEVICE’S COVERAGE.
IN THE EVENT OF A BREATHALYZER DEFECT OCCURRING UNDER WARRANTY, IF PURCHASED AT THINK TWICE, INC., PLEASE CONTACT US AT (866) 657-5658.
IN CASE OF A BREATHALYZER MALFUNCTION AFTER YOUR WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED, PLEASE SEND IT TO US WITH ALL THE INFORMATION RELATING TO THE PROBLEM AND INCLUDE A COMPLETED FORM FOR CALIBRATION OR TO SEND FAULTY DEVICE DULY COMPLETED.
PAYMENT IS ONLY REQUIRED IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING YOUR DEVICE FOR CALIBRATION. UPON YOUR DEVICE’S ARRIVAL, WE WILL CONTACT YOU BY PHONE.
P.O. BOX 1831
BELLEVUE, WA 98009
TO ENSURE THE DELIVERY OF AND THE FOLLOW-UP OF YOUR DEVICE, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU OBTAIN CONFIRMATION OF DELIVERY WHEN SENDING YOUR DEVICE IN.
ALCOMATE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
AK GLOBALTECH CORP WARRANTS ALCOMATE PRODUCTS TO BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP OR MATERIAL (EXCLUDING RE-CALIBRATION) UNDER NORMAL -- -- USE FOR ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. AK GLOBALTECH’S OBLIGATION UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO REPLACING, ADJUSTING OR REPAIRING THE UNIT ONLY IF RETURNED ALONG WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE, COMPLETE SHIPPING ADDRESS, DAYTIME CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND WRITTEN EXPLANATION. THE WARRANTY IS VOID OF THE UNIT HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH OR DAMAGED DUE TO -- -- USER ERROR. RE-CALIBRATION (OR SENSOR MODULE REPLACEMENT, WHERE APPLICABLE) IS A REQUIRED PERIODIC MAINTENANCE PROCEDURE REQUIRED OF ANY AND ALL BREATHALYZERS IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN ACCURACY, AND AS SUCH, IS NOT A WARRANTY SERVICE. WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING COSTS TO AK GLOBALTECH. WARRANTY IS NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- ALL OUR BREATHALYZERS ARE APPROVED BY THE FDA (FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION).
- OUR SINGLE--- -- USE BREATHALYZERS ARE APPROVED BY MADD CANADA AND THE FDA AND ARE CERTIFIED BY TÜV, A EUROPEAN CERTIFICATION QUALITY COMPANY.
WHY DOES MY BREATHALYZER NEED TO BE CALIBRATED?
Over time, all breathalyzers need to be calibrated. The calibration process adjusts the internal components letting the breathalyzer measures BAC (blood-alcohol-content) correctly, and this, at all levels is detectable. If the sensor is saturated, the breathalyzer’s results may be biased. The calibration process is similar to the adjustment of a clock. When the clock is well adjusted, it displays the time precisely. By contrast, over time, the clock can lose little by little, a few minutes here and there and then eventually no longer display the correct time.
When we receive a breathalyzer for calibration, all of the following items are evaluated: battery(ies), connection wires, display, operation of the buttons, sound, mouth input / output. Following the calibration, we verify the accuracy of the results.
Your breathalyzer comes pre-calibrated, but it is recommended to check your device after a number of tests or months of use. Since each device is different, we recommend that you consult your guide for instructions in order to know the frequency of calibration for your device, since the latter may vary from 100 to 1000 tests or 6 to 1 year.
If you rarely use your breathalyzer, calibrate it once a year. The calibration process ensures that your breathalyzer is working properly and it’s an economical way to significantly increase the life of your breathalyzer.
What is the cost of calibration?
Each calibration service costs $39.95 and the device must be mailed to the Think Twice facility.
What are the procedures to follow?
- Upload and read the sheet for calibration - Customers (PDF document)
- Upload, print and complete the form for calibration - to fill (PDF document)
- Attach the form for calibration.
- Ship your device at your expense to the following address:
Think Twice, Inc.
P.O. Box 1831
Bellevue, WA 98009
- To ensure the delivery and monitoring of your breathalyzer, we strongly recommend that you obtain confirmation of delivery with the shipment.
- Attach your payment (for check: payable to the attention of Think Twice, Inc. and mention that the unit must be calibrated. Include your shipping and return address.
- Allow 10 business days for the calibration and shipment of your device, unless otherwise stated.
Thanks for supporting our DUI Prevention Organization at www.DUIprevention.org
If you are not entirely satisfied with your DUI Prevention Program purchase, we're here to help.
RETURNS ARE PERMITTED UP TO 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE IT WAS SHIPPED
TO BE ELIGIBLE:
(1 PRODUCTS MUST BE UN-- -- USED AND IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
(2) SUBMIT PRODUCT PROOF OF PURCHASE
(3) SEND TO ADDRESS BELOW WITH WRITTEN REQUEST FOR REFUND.
(4) WRITTEN REQUEST SHOULD SPECIFY YOUR NAME THE RETURN ADDRESS FOR RETURN OF FUNDS
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of
You will receive the credit within a certain 30 days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping
costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Think Twice LLC and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Think Twice LLC shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Think Twice LLC with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Think Twice LLC with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Think Twice LLC. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
Section II. – Information Collection Policies
- Types of Information We Collect. We consider such Personally Identifiable Information sensitive in nature. You will need to submit Personal Information to access the Website and use Services. We collect Personally Identifiable Information when users: create an account for our Services, or otherwise use the Website; subscribe to our newsletter or other email correspondence; participate in feedback forms and questionnaires; or, receive customer or technical support. Personal Information is collected only for lawful internal purposes to support the functioning of our Services.
2.3 Personally Identifiable Information. Our definition of “Personally Identifiable Information” includes any information that can be used to identify and contact an individual such as name, email address, screen name, mailing address, phone number, card information, and purchase history that may be used to specifically identify or contact you. As a general policy, we do not automatically collect or store your personally identifiable information when you visit our Website alone, aside from the information used to create, verify, and protect your account. In order to use our Services, however, we may request, allow, or otherwise provide you an opportunity to submit your personally identifiable information in connection with an application, feature, program, promotion, purchase, or some other aspect of our Services. Whether or not you provide this information is your choice; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in the particular activity, realize a benefit we may offer, or gain access to certain content on our Services.
- Non-Personal Information. Our definition of “non-personal information” is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. Our Website, Services, and third-party service providers, may obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. Our Website, Services, and third-party service providers, may also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Website. In addition to any personally identifiable information or other information that you choose to provide to us on the Website, or through our Services, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies, now and hereafter devised, that automatically collect certain website usage information whenever you visit or interact with our Services. This information may include browser type, operating system, the page served, the time, the source of the request, the preceding page view, and other similar information. We may use this usage information for a variety of purposes, including to enhance or otherwise improve our Services. In addition, we may also collect your IP address or some other unique identifier for the particular device you use to access the Internet, as applicable (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Computer, and we may identify you or your device by its Device Identifier. When analyzed, usage information helps us determine how our Services are used, such as what types of visitors arrive at the Website, what type of content is most popular, what type of content you may find most relevant and what type of visitors are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising. We may associate your Device Identifier or website usage information with the personally identifiable information you provide, but we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information. Website usage information may be collected using various methods, such as the following:
- Web Beacons. “Web Beacons” means the small graphic images or other web programming code called (also known as “1x1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) that may be included in our web pages and e-mail messages. Web Beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web page or e-mail can act as a Web Beacon. Web Beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the Website, to monitor how users navigate the Website, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Cookies. “Cookies” means the data file(s) placed on a Computer when it is used to visit the Website. Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, tracking user preferences and web pages visited while using the Website. You may be able to remove, reject and/or disable some types of cookies using your browser’s preferences or other programs. Some features of the Website may not function properly or may operate slowly if you disable, delete, or refuse to accept Cookies. Some of the Cookies we use may be “Flash” Cookies. A Flash Cookie is a data file placed on a Computer via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your Computer. While they are harmless, depending on your browser, these Cookies may not be deleted when your Cookies are deleted or disabled and, in some instances, they may cause your cookies to reappear in your browser. Please check your browser to determine where these types of Cookies are stored and how they may be deleted or disabled.
- Mobile Device Identifiers. “Mobile Device Identifiers” means certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we or our third-party service providers may receive such device information if you access our Services through mobile devices.
- Embedded Scripts. “Embedded Script” means the programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with our Sites and Apps such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Computer or Mobile Device from our web server or a third-party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Website, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We will utilize other Third-Party service providers (“Other Service Provider(s)”). By using the Website, and our Services, you hereby consent and authorize us to delegate the authorizations and share the information you provide to us with Other Service Provider(s) to the extent required to provide the services to you. Other Service Provider(s) will be utilized at our discretion. Our services currently use the following Other Service Providers: Woo Commerce, Elavon, UPS. Our websites, products, Services may contain links to other third-party websites, products, and services. We may also use or offer products or services from third-parties − for example, a third‑party smart phone app or operating system. Information collected by third-parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third-parties.
- Third-Party Applications and Links. Third-party applications may be available via the Website or our Services. The owners of these applications may collect personally identifiable information from you and may have their own policies and practices. These Third-parties may have their own terms of service, privacy policies or other policies and ask you to agree to the same. Our Services may link to or contain links to other third-party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products referenced on our Website and banner advertisements. We are not responsible for how third-parties, or their applications, use your personally identifiable information, or if you select their links or use their applications.
2.10 E-mail Communications. If you send us an e-mail with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personally identifiable information, such as passwords, social security numbers or bank account information, to us by e-mail. Further, we may send you e-mail under the following circumstances: (a) if you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves e-mail communications; (b) if it relates to purchases you have made with us (e.g., service updates, customer support, etc.); (c) if we are sending you information about our other services; (d) if you consented to being contacted by e-mail for a particular purpose; (e) if you send us an e-mail, post information on the Website or otherwise submit information to us electronically, we may e-mail you to follow-up or otherwise communicate with you with respect thereto; (f) to provide you legal notices or notices with respect to your use of our Services or (g) to otherwise facilitate a transaction between us. In certain instances, we may provide you with tools on the Website that will allow you to set your preferences for receiving e-mail communications from us; that is, agree to some communications but not others. You may “opt out” of receiving future commercial e-mail communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link or following the other instructions included at the bottom of most e-mails we send, provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional e-mails such as customer service communications.
2.11 Transfer of Assets. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity, though we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your preferences are followed.
2.12 Other. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to notices and counter-notices pursuant to our DMCA notice and takedown policy and procedures and/or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Service’s users or the general public.
2.13 Children and Parental Rights. Our Services are not directed at anyone under the age of 21. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) and believe they have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, and wish to learn the nature of this information or request its deletion, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof. An additional description of the specific types of information collected from a child under the age of thirteen (13) will be provided to the parent or guardian of that child upon the parent or guardian’s request. Upon a parent’s request, we will also prohibit a child from continuing to use our app or services.
2.14 Security Measures. We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your “Personally Identifiable Information” (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
2.16 Location and Asset Transfer. The Website is operated in the United States and intended for users located in the United State. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using this Website or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer and processing of your information in the United States.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes only your email, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
- Information collected via Technology
To activate the Service you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than your email address. To use the Service thereafter, you do not need to submit further Personal Information. However, in an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
- Information you provide us by registering for an account
- HOW WE -- -- USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE -- -- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. CONTACT US