Each single-use, disposable breathalyzer will report a user’s breath-alcohol-content (BAC) at the moment the test is taken, so it is important to understand BAC levels continue to rise and any level of alcohol can affect a person’s ability to drive safely, regardless of the BAC test results.
- IMMEDIATE RESULTS – within 2 minutes the single-use breathalyzer will report a person’s breath-alcohol-content (BAC).
- HELP FRIENDS & FAMILY – Breathalyzers can educate people after they drink alcohol and are a fun way to make communities safer.
- INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED – perfect give-away item for promotional events.
- WHY IT MATTERS – Breathalyzers inform the user when they should NOT drive or operate machinery.
- READY TO USE – a disposable breathalyzer does not require any special calibration to be accurate.
Wait 15 – 20 minutes after consuming alcohol before using any type of breathalyzer. It is recommended to drink water prior to taking the test as a way to remove alcohol or any other products in the mouth.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|
6.5 × 4.5 × 4.5 in
|Units per Box||